The Youth Advisory Board serves as a liaison between the youth in the community and the Big Blue & You:
- Encourage youth involvement and awareness in our environmental initiatives and ocean conservation
- Empower our youth to take action on environmental & ocean related issues
- Ensure that students see themselves as active citizens today as well as “leaders of tomorrow”
- Develop skills such as leadership, team work and public speaking
- Develop a powerful network of socially responsible youth volunteers and environmental leaders.